*** We will be CLOSED on the following dates ***
MLK Day, Monday January 17, 2022
Good Friday, Thursday April 14 and Friday April 15, 2022
Company Holiday, Thursday noon - May 19th and Friday May 20, 2022
Memorial Day, Friday May 27 - Monday, May 30, 2022
Independence Day, Friday - Tuesday, July 1st - 5th, 2022
Labor Day, Friday and Monday, September 2 & 5, 2022
Veterans' Day, Friday, November 11, 2022
Thanksgiving, Noon-Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, November 23, 24 & 25, 2022
Employee Appreciation Day and Dinner, Friday, December 2, 2022
Christmas through New Years, Friday, December 23rd, 2022 thru Sunday January 1st, 2023
Helping You Obtain Your Truck's
*** Pay your invoice on our website. Scroll down this page to PAY INVOICE HERE ***
Please look over our website as we have added all of the information and forms needed to assist you in obtaining your apportioned plates. Pay close attention to the information on the application, insurance, 2290, and lease requirements. These four (4) items cause the most delays.
Important Items on Your Application
- - If you have an IRP Account, your Account number and Fleet number can be found on the Registration Cab Card.
- - The letter from the IRS notifying you of your new EIN must be included as a proof of EIN number.
- - For Original Applications, only the Owner of the IRP account can sign the application. A Power of Attorney cannot sign an original application.
- - If not already on file, we must have the Original Power of Attorney and Record Keeping Agreement (not copies) before we can begin processing. That means you must personally bring them in or send them via mail.
- - If you have an out-of-state title, you must get a VIN verification. We have the form here on our website. If there is a signature on the title you must get the title work done before registration (the title work also applies to Florida titles).
- - If you want the Carrier's Name and DOT Number on the Registration Cab Card you MUST check the NO box under "Will the Designated Carrier Responsible for Safety Change During the Year?" Checking the YES box will leave it blank.
- - Mileage is required only for Renewals (and entered as total fleet miles by state), for the time period July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021. The time period will not change until Oct 1st.
- - The Form 2290 (Highway Use Tax) is required for all commercial vehicles over 54,999 lbs. The government gives you a 60-day grace period (from date of purchase) before it's required for registration purposes. Form 2290's are renewed every July 1st. ONLY the owner of the vehicle or the Name of the IRP Account can be on the 2290.
- - You must have a minimum of $10,000 PIP insurance on any Certificate of Insurance you include with your application. Also, the Certificate Holder must be: FLHSMV, 2900 Apalachee Parkway, FL 32399.
- - The FLORIDA NAIC# of the insurance company must be on your Cerificate of Insurance. The Insurance Company MUST be authorized to underwrite insurance in the State of Florida or it will be rejected.
- - We are required to send in your paperwork to the State of Florida. YOU MUST BRING IN NON-PHOTO COPIES WE CAN SEND TO THE STATE!!!
Towards the bottom of this page we have inserted twelve (12) green tabs. They include the application, application instructions, a sample lease, and any of the Forms you might need for your application. Click on the appropriate tab to open it up. You can download and print what you need. Look over the tab labeled "Required Documents for Each Application." It has been updated and will walk you step-by-step through any type of application you need. There also is an example of a Form 2290 (Highway Use Tax) and a Certificate of Insurance at the end of that same tab. Please ensure your documents have the required information on them.
Currently, we do not handle any FMCSA, IFTA or Form 2290 work. The FMCSA office in Tallahassee can be reached at (850) 942-9338. The IFTA office in Tallahassee can be reached at (850) 617-3711 (ask for the IFTA office). The Form 2290 can be processed online at numerous sites. Most of them can get your form back to you in less than 24 hours. Pick one.
We accept walk-ins at the Avon Park location Mon - Fri 8 AM - until we shut it down depending on the number of people in the lobby. We accept walk-ins at the Boca Raton location Tue - Fri 7 AM - until we shut it down depending on the number of people in the lobby. Mornings are the best time to get in and out. Afternoons are very busy so please come early and have all of the correct paperwork. If it gets late into the afternoon and you don't have all of your documents, or they aren't correct, you will be asked to come back the following day.
Your IRP tags can be renewed up to 3 months prior to your expiration. You can email your packet to us at email@example.com and not have to make the trip! With a prepaid shipping label that you provide, your plates can arrive to you stress free. Email that shipping label to firstname.lastname@example.org.